4.04.2007

T - 57 Days...

So I booked my flight to London today, and a whole schmackload (Yes, that's a noun. I don't know why spell-check won't recognize it) of hostels across Europe and Asia. Now All that's left to do is get to Vancouver, get my visas (here's to keeping my fingers crossed) and getting the hell out of here in a timely manner. I'm booked on a 9PM Zoom flight out of YVR (Vancouver International) on June 1. It should, in theory, get me in to London Gatwick at around 4PM or so on Saturday the 2nd, with a brief stop in Belfast along the way. (What kind of airline stops in Belfast BEFORE going on to London? Weird...) From there I expect to spend a week-ish in London, a week-ish in Budapest, then on to Kiev... Most of my itinerary up until I enter Russia is pretty flexible, so that's all with a grain of salt of course...

It feels good to finally be booking things, especially after the Merit Travel fiasco (DO NOT use Merit Travel if you're in Victoria. I won't go into the specifics here, but WHEW... Talk about a bad experience...)